Easy Spicy Maple Ham & Zucchini Roll-Ups
Try our delicious spicy roll-ups!
2 4.25 oz. cans
Underwood® Maple Ham
zucchinis ((cut into ¼ inch-thick lengthwise slices, (about 12 slices))
grated Parmesan Cheese
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Spicy Red Pepper Pasta Sauce
Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
Pre-heat oven 400’
1. Place zucchini slices in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until tender.
2. Mix egg, ricotta, Parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella in medium bowl until blended. Add Maple Ham, mix lightly.
3. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
4. Spread Ham mixture onto zucchini slices, about 2 Tbsp. of Ham mixture to each zucchini slice; roll up. Place over sauce in baking dish; cover with remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and with red pepper flakes.
5. Bake 25 min. or until zucchini roll-ups are heated through and mozzarella is melted.