Beef & Bean Soft Tacos
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Tacos loaded with beans.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 can Joan Of Arc® Black Beans
- 1 can Premium Roast Beef Spread
- 2 tbsp Trappey's Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 8 Taco-size flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes
- Sour cream
- B&G® Spanish-Style Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- In large skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook green pepper and onion until tender brown, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in beans, roast beef spread, pepper sauce, chili powder and garlic; heat through. Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Fill tortillas with beef filling, lettuce, cheese and tomato. Garnish with sour cream and olives, if desired.