Skip to content
Cuban-Style HAMburger Sliders Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Chopped pickles, mustard and Swiss cheese give these sliders a Cuban twist and make a great snack, lunch or dinner.
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp relish or chopped pickles
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- Combine deviled ham spread, egg, breadcrumbs, relish, onion, mustard, salt and pepper. Shape into 8 small patties.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook sliders 8 minutes, turning once until browned.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on each slider, cover and cook just until cheese is melted. Serve on buns.