Breakfast Pizza Pie
- Cook Time: 37 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Wow them for breakfast or brunch with this delicious recipe. Hash brown crust with layers of deviled ham, veggies, eggs and cheese is so good, its hard to stop at just one piece!
- 1 package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 7 large eggs
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns with 1 egg. Spread hash brown mixture evenly over pie plate, pressing up along sides. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion, green pepper and salt 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Beat eggs lightly and stir in half of the cheese. Arrange deviled ham spread over crust; top with vegetables. Pour eggs into crust and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 12 minute or until eggs are cooked through.