Deviled Ham Bunwiches
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- French-fried onions and cheddar cheese can be found in this recipe.
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 whole hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
- 4 slice fresh tomatoes
- In small bowl, mix deviled ham spread and 1/4 cup cheese. Spread ham mixture on bottom halves of buns.
- Top each with onions, 1 tomato slice and remaining cheese. Place on broiler rack 5 inches from heat and broil until cheese melts.
- To serve, top sandwiches with bun tops.