Deviled Macaroni & Cheese
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Deviled ham, pumpernickel and green onion come together in a delicious topping that will take your mac and cheese to the next level.
- 8 oz pipette or elbow pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slice pumpernickel bread
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper, and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture comes just to a boil and thickens. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Arrange cooked pasta in 1-quart casserole; pour cheese mixture over pasta and toss gently to coat.
- In medium bowl, combine bread, deviled ham spread and green onion. Evenly sprinkle over pasta. Bake 25 minutes until mixture is bubbling, and top is browned and crisp.