Skip to content
Hawaiian Style Mini Pizza Recipe
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- The classic flavors of a Hawaiian pizza come together on a prepared pizza crust for a delicious treat.
- 2 8-inch prepared pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 green onions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread sauce evenly over each pizza crust. Top each with half of cheese, deviled ham spread, pineapple and green onion.
- Place directly on oven rack and bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.