Skip to content
Ham & Egg Salad in Avocado Halves Recipe
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Honey mustard and chipotle give ordinary egg salad a sweet and smoky taste.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients except avocado in medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon egg salad into avocado halves.