Grilled Spicy Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 1 Serving
- A twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Trappey’s Red Devil Hot Sauce
- 1 oz onion
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 slice bread
- Lightly toast bread. In small bowl, combine deviled ham spread, half of shredded cheese, hot sauce, chopped onion and black pepper. Mix well.
- Grill open-faced in toaster on an aluminum tray or foil until cheese is fully melted. Remove and serve.