Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Enjoy this wrap with a cheese of your choice.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 can White Meat Chicken Spread
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- In cup, mix mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic and cumin. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 2 of the tortillas; cover with lettuce leaves.
- Place spoonfuls of chicken spread on lettuce and smooth to cover lettuce. Layer tomato then cheese over chicken. Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut each roll diagonally in half. Secure each half with a cocktail toothpick.