- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- The Mexican favorite packed with chicken.
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrot
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 can White Meat Chicken Spread
- 2 large green onions
- 4 oz Monterey jack cheese with JalapeÃ±o peppers
- Ortega® salsa homestyle recipe (medium)
- Sour cream
- In small saucepan over high heat, heat chopped broccoli, carrot and water to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp; drain.
- Spread chicken spread evenly over two tortillas. Layer broccoli mixture, onions and cheese over chicken; cover remaining tortillas.
- Spray 12-inch skillet or large griddle with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook 1 quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side until cheese is melted and tortilla is toasted.
- Remove from skillet; repeat with remaining quesadilla. To serve, cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.