Skip to content
Underwood Spanish Omelet
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- A great omelet to start your morning.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small baking potato
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp Accent® Flavor Enhancer
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese with jalapeÃ±o peppers
- Oretega® Salsa Homestyle Recipe (Medium)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook potato, pepper and onion, covered, 10 to 15 minutes until potato is tender, stirring occasionally.
- With slotted spoon, move vegetables to plate. With fork, beat eggs and flavor enhancer until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; reduce heat to low. Cook without stirring for 2 to 3 minutes until set, lifting edges occasionally to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath.
- Spread deviled ham mixture over half of omelet; top with cooked vegetables.
- Flip uncooked half of omelet over filling. Sprinkle top with cheese. Serve immediately with salsa, if desired.