Skip to content
Hot Maple Ham, Cheddar & Honeycrisp Apple Dip
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 12 Servings
- Featuring our new maple ham spread blended with soft cheeses, fresh fruit, nuts and scallions for the perfect fall dip!
- 1 can Maple Ham Spread
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Honeycrisp apples, chopped
- 3 tbsp pecans
- 1 1/2 tbsp green scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, ham and 1/2 cup cheddar until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Top with apples, remaining cheddar and pecans; bake 5 minutes or until cheddar is melted. Sprinkle with scallions.
- Serve warm with your favorite crusty bread.