Quick & Easy Fried Rice
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- This is a great way to turn leftover rice and veggies into something special.
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cup fresh or frozen assorted vegetables
- 4 cup rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 3 green onions
- In large skillet, cook deviled ham spread and onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until onion is tender crisp. Stir in ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and cook 4 minutes or until tender crisp, stirring frequently. Stir in rice and soy sauce; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until rice is hot.
- Make a well in center of rice and add eggs. Cook 2 minutes or until eggs are slightly set.
- Stir eggs into rice and cook, stirring frequently until eggs are cooked. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.