Skip to content
Cheese Steak Pizza
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- A cheesy pizza with roast beef spread.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms (1 8-oz package)
- 1 whole medium green bell pepper
- 1 whole small onion
- 1 14-oz. pizza crust
- 1 can Premium Roast Beef Spread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 jar cheese dip (2 15-oz.)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In large skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook mushrooms, peppers and onion 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened, stirring frequently.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Spread roast beef spread evenly over crust. Spread pizza sauce evenly over beef spread. Spoon vegetables onto pizza. Spoon cheese dip by teaspoonfuls over vegetables.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is crispy and topping is heated through.