Cheesy Ham & Garlic Wraps
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- These wraps do double duty. Make them for lunch or refrigerate for an hour and cut into slices for appetizer or snack pinwheels.
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1 package garlic and herb cheese spread
- 8 oz roasted red peppers (1 8-oz. jar)
- 3 cup fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- Combine deviled ham spread and cheese spread. Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Evenly arrange roasted peppers then arugula over ham mixture. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.