Egg, Spinach & Ham Breakfast Cups
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- These individual cups filled with ham, eggs, spinach and cheese make a great breakfast for the family on the run.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 8 slice whole wheat bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk. Stir in deviled ham spread, spinach, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spray 8 large muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Press bread slices into prepared muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove cups immediately.