Beef & Cheddar Strata
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- Out of recipe ideas? Try this one!
- 8 slice white bread
- 1 can Premium Roast Beef Spread
- 2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 cup whole milk
- 3 whole large eggs
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 tbsp Trappey’s Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Spray 2-quart square or rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 4 slices bread in one layer in prepared dish. Spread roast beef spread evenly over bread slices. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese and onions over bread. Top with remaining 4 slices bread.
- In large bowl, beat milk, eggs, mustard and cayenne pepper sauce with wire whisk until blended. Pour milk mixture over bread; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let casserole stand 30 minutes at room temperature.*
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake strata 45 minutes until well-puffed and golden brown.
Remove cover and bake as directed.
In very warm climates, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.