Skip to content
Great Balls of Fire Recipe
- Ham, walnuts, cheese and onions are all found in this spicy dish.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 3 tbsp green chili peppers
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ham, onions and chili peppers; mix well.
- Shape mixture into a ball. Roll in chopped nuts. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to soften slightly before serving. Serve with crackers.