Skip to content
Ham & Cheese Loaded Potatoes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- Turn ordinary potatoes into a delicious meal with this hearty topping.
- 2 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chive or green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 6 baking potatoes
- In medium bowl, combine deviled ham spread with all ingredients except potatoes.
- Split potatoes open and top each potato with about 1/3 cup mixture.