- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Sure to be a household favorite!
- 4 slice pumpernickel bread
- 1 can Maple Ham Spread
- 4 slice yellow American cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard and mayonnaise
- 4 dill pickle spears
- Place 1 bread slice between 2 sheets of waxed paper; roll to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut off and discard crust. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Spread bread slices with mayo and mustard mixture; top with a cheese slice, spread out 2 ounces of ham spread, then place the pickle spear on top of the ham at one end. Roll up, starting at the pickle side of each slice of bread.
- Cut each into 4 slices.