Skip to content
Ham & Swiss Crescents Recipe
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
- Perfect for snacks, lunch or entertaining, these are sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 3/4 cup Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In small bowl, combine deviled ham spread, cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and green onion.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Spread about 2 tablespoons of ham mixture evenly over each crescent. Roll up each triangle and arrange on baking sheet, point side down.
- Bake 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.