Beef Panini With Garlic Aioli
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings
- A delicious panini with just the right amount of garlic.
- 7 oz Brie
- 1 whole medium tomato
- prepared garlic aioli
- 8 slice Italian bread
- 2 can Premium Roast Beef Spread
- 2 tsp Polaner® Chopped Basil
- 1/2 bunch arugula
- In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons Polaner Chopped Garlic, 1 teaspoon Trappey’s Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce and 1/2 teaspoon Regina® White Wine Vinegar to make aioli.
- Spread aioli lightly on both sides of each bread slice. Preheat griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Using 1 can of roast beef spread, spread on two bread slices; place slices in skillet, roast beef side up. Place 2 more bread slices in skillet; cover with half of cheese slices. Heat 3 to 5 minutes until bread is golden brown.
- Layer half of tomato slices over roast beef spread; spread 1 teaspoon basil over tomatoes. Pile half of arugula leaves over tomato slices. Place other two bread slices, cheese side down, over arugula; press gently.
- Remove sandwiches to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 2 more sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Bread slices should be approximately 6 inches long and 3 inches wide.