Curry Chicken Stars
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 16 Servings
- A great arrangement of flavors can be found in this recipe.
- 1 can White Meat Chicken Spread
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 1 tbsp Polaner® Fancy Fruit Apricot Spread
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 8 oz frozen crescent dinner rolls (1 8-oz can)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except crescent rolls.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, fold in half and then roll into a 10-inch square. Cut into 16 2 1/2-inch squares.
- Make 1-inch cuts diagonally from the corners of each square. Place one heaping teaspoon of filling into the center of each square. To form stars, fold in every other dough tip toward center.
- Insert a wooden toothpick into the center of each star to hold dough. Bake on greased baking sheet for 10-12 minutes.