Deviled Ham Omelet
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 1 Omelet
- A breakfast loaded with flavor.
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup green, red and/or yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Deviled Ham Spread
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- In a medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt one tablespoon butter.
- Add pepper and onions and cook until soft, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from skillet. Add remaining one tablespoon butter.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and pour into skillet. As eggs begin to cook, pull cooked edges toward center of skillet allowing uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- When eggs are just set, spoon deviled ham spread over half of omelet. Top with cooked peppers, onions and grated cheese. Flip untopped half of omelet over filling.
Serving suggestion: Add salsa, avocado, tomatoes or cilantro.