Easy Spicy Maple Ham & Zucchini Roll-Ups
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Try our delicious spicy roll-ups!
- 2 can Maple Ham Spread
- 3 large zucchinis
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spicy red pepper pasta sauce
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Place zucchini slices in single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Mix egg, ricotta, Parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella in medium bowl until blended. Add maple ham spread and mix lightly.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Spread ham mixture onto zucchini slices, about 2 tablespoons of mixture to each zucchini slice; roll up. Place over sauce in baking dish; cover with remaining pasta sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and with red pepper flakes.
- Bake 25 minutes or until zucchini roll-ups are heated through and mozzarella is melted.