Skip to content
Italian Beef Sandwich
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Your new favorite sandwich!
- 1 whole 8-in. diameter round loaf Italian bread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Polaner® Chopped Basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 2 can Premium Roast Beef Spread
- 1 jar B&G® Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 oz provolone cheese
- 5 oz baby greens or spring salad mix
- Cut bread loaf horizontally in half; turn halves cut side up and remove some of soft bread from center, leaving 1-inch-thick shell.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic; spread on cut sides of both bread halves.
- Spread roast beef spread on bottom half of bread loaf. Layer peppers, cheese and lettuce over beef spread. Replace top half of bread. Cut loaf into 4 wedges.