Skip to content
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- A dip with liverwurst and sour cream.
- 2 tbsp butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 can Liverwurst Spread
- 1 container sour cream (16-oz.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir in onion; chill. Serve with your favorite chips, sliced bread, hearty crackers or bread sticks.