Skip to content
Deviled Ham Casserole Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 6 Servings
- Enjoy this simple dinner with a side of fries or potatoes! Recipe courtesy of Mike Stewart.
- 3/4 loaf bread
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cup milk
- 3-4 cup cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toast bread and slice into 2-inch cubes.
- In blender, mix remaining ingredients. Blend on high until well mixed.
- In a deep casserole dish, layer toast cubes and shredded cheese (set 1 or 2 pieces of toast and 3/4 cup cheese aside).
- Pour blender mix over toast and cheese layers, making sure toast cubes become moist.
- Place remaining toast cubes and cheese on top. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake an additional 30 minutes or till casserole is firm.