Ham & Cheese Puffs
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 18 Puffs
- These puffs are great to serve to your guests.
- 1/2 package frozen puff pastry
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 can Deviled Ham Spread
- 2 oz Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Thaw pastry sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix softened cream cheese and deviled ham spread. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 18 x 9-inch rectangle. Cut into 18 3-inch squares.
- Press squares into an ungreased mini-muffin pan. Place 2 teaspoons of deviled ham mixture in center of each pastry.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.